Monday, April 28, 2008

Snap Eviction

The twist of the overnight eviction is great because:
  1. They haven't done it before here.
  2. It sets the mood for the house of anything could happen, anytime.
  3. They have told them there will be more than one of these.
  4. It is a huge decision for them to make together and will create a great story for Day 1.
  5. It is a huge kick in the arse for one of the HMs that have been through so much to get there.

I hope they actually go through with it and really evict this person never to be seen again (in the House anyway).

Who do I want to see go? It is so early! Hard to tell.

  • I think Travis' voice will get annoying but he could also be a funny guy.
  • Rima is a bit-- hmmm --plus no one will want her on their team for FNL!
  • Alice could be the most boring of the lot.

I'm going with Alice for now, but I could be completely wrong about these people, as could the HMs themselves.

No comments: