Sunday, May 25, 2008

Eviction #3: Who Will Go

Last week I failed miserably in predicting the outcome of the eviction, as I think most people would with the new format. But I'll give it another crack this week anyway. I won't bother guessing who will go, because it is impossible to tell at this stage who will even be nominated, but I'll put down my thoughts on some possibilities and probabilities. Then I'll put in order who I think is safest from HM votes to who is in most danger. The when the nominees are announced, my prediction will be based on who is in most danger out of the 3 from this list.

So, this week Alice has the Eviction Powers from winning FNL. After last week I fear using my Eviction Twist Hypothesis, as it certainly failed me last time, but we should assume that the voting audience has given up voting for Alice, as she has the power to save herself, meaning she would end up in the bottom 3. (Of course there is no accounting for the logic of a 14 year old girl with a prepaid mobile, so the majority of voters may not have worked out this subtlty.)

The last we heard, Alice, Bianca, Dixie, Nathan and Terri were the bottom 5. At the end of FNL, the bottom 3 were announced as: Bianca, David, and Nathan (so the votes had changed already!).

We can probably assume that House favourites, if nominated, will end up getting few HM votes and end up safe, so that saves the likes of Nobbi, Rory, and Renee. Easy targets for the HMs would be Terri and Dixie. After her week of crying, I wouldn't hold too much hope for Brigitte if she ends up in the bottom 3-- Rory, Nobbi, Bianca, etc would see she was swiftly evicted. Ben took a lot of votes last week, but had stiff competition.

So my safe list is:

SAFEST
Alice (assumed not nominated due to twist)
Nobbi
Rory
Renee
Bianca
Travis
Ben
David
Nathan
Dixie
Terri
Brigitte
LEAST SAFE

Let's see how well this method goes!

No comments: