Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Secrets Update

The girls' secret task to avoid nomination this week is to guess the male HMs' secrets. It's a fun play-along-at-home task, so here goes my guesses at this stage:

1. I have the IQ of a genius
Ray - he's a vet, might be smart enough

2. I have ornithophobia as the result of an emu attack
Bradley - he seems pretty easy to frighten

3. I have been fired from every job I have ever had
Josh - seems likely! ;)

4. I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 11
Benjamin - he is gay, so likely

5. I am a juvenile offender
Michael - there are rumours going around about him "entertaining" middle eastern men, who knows what else he's been up to

6. I have dated over 100 women
Ryan - he's a model, and full of himself enough to make this his secret

7. I am a multi-millionaire
George - this has been revealed, proven by a magazine article

Let's see how I go.

No comments: